Use of the website
- keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices;
- you do not make modifications to the materials;
- you do not use the materials in a way that suggests an association with any of our products, services, or brands;
- you do not download quantities of materials to a database that can be used to prevent future downloads from this website.
- For the purposes of these terms, the use of such material on any other website or computer environment is prohibited.
- The worldnewsintel contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and software.
Some content on the worldnewsintel website is protected by copyright under Ireland copyright law. You may not modify, publish, translate, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit the content, in whole or in part of those contents.
You may download copyrighted material for your personal use. Such materials will bear the mark or be cited to a third party, any permission for such are to be directed to the respective copyright owner.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted under Ireland copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material shall be permitted without the express permission of worldnewsintel and the copyright owner. In the event that copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no change or removal of the author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice will be made.
You shall not upload, post, or otherwise make it available on worldnewsintel any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights. You will be solely responsible for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other damages resulting from such submission.
Any illegal use of the website may lead to legal action.
“Comment” means the message board or email feature offered as part of this Site. If you participate in Feedback, you must not:
- defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;
- making intolerant, hateful, or racially offensive statements;
- violate human rights;
- advocating illegal activities or discussing illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
- post or distribute vulgar, obscene, rude, or indecent language or images; infringe copyright;
- advertise, sell or solicit others;
- use the Feedback for commercial purposes of any kind;
- post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component;
- post material or make statements that are generally not pertaining to the designated topic or topic of any chat room or bulletin board.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit content from the Forum at any time and for any reason.
By submitting any material to the Comments, you automatically grant us (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly granted us) a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from, and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe.
Information obtained in Feedback may not be reliable. We cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information, and will not be responsible for any trading or investment decisions made on the basis of such information.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
If you are under the age of 18, please obtain the permission of a parent or guardian before participating in any worldnewsintel discussion. Never reveal personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, phone number, home address, or email address).